I'm thrilled to announce that I'm looking for a talented and passionate intern to join me and my puppy to Studio Celine W. If you're ready to jump into a world of creativity, inspiration, and a whole lot of fun, then you've come to the right place!
As my intern, you'll be an integral part of the team, working side by side with me on a variety of exciting projects. One of the most fun things you'll get (according to me) to do is plan events and projects that coincide with our latest releases and upcoming happenings. We'll brainstorm together, and hopefully can host some really fun things!
Now, let's talk about the really fun stuff- Social media! As you might know, my community is highly social media based, so I would love to have someone who enjoys it just as much as I do. Editing TikToks and reels and answering DM's and comments. Whether it's exploring innovative techniques, collaborating with like-minded influencers, or finding unexpected ways to fuse art with popular culture, I am here for it!
Of course, there's a practical side to running the studio too. We'll work together on packaging and handling the logistics and make sure that everyone get their artworks as fast and smoothly as we can. Therefore, you need to be Stockholm located since we have to be at the studio most of the times.
The internship will run from August to December, and if we becomes the best duo, I would love to hire you to the team permanent.
I don't ask for any experience or school qualification since I believe most things can be learned if you are passionate about the job but here are some things that is important to me!
- A genuine interest in social media, trends and sounds.
- Speak and write in English. Most of my community is from all over the world, and it's really important that we can communicate with everyone. However, Swedish language skills are a bonus, given our Stockholm location.
- Love to take pictures, films and behind the scenes footage.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills. We'll tackle a variety of tasks, some days filled with creativity and excitement, while others might involve working at the computer, handling logistics, or responding to emails.
- If you have a drivers license, that is a big bonus since I can't seem to get my own hehe.
Lastly, I am open to working around you if you are perfect for the role. Since you would be my first additional person to the team, I feel certain that we can build your role together as we go.
Do you want to apply?
Please email me at email@example.com with "Internship" as the subject.
Can't wait to grow our team!
Studio Celine W